Thursday, November 15, 2012

D-35 days...

There are days when I am less busy than others - today was one of them, so when I had lunch with the IT boys (as usual) I mentioned that I am available to help, like I did in the past.

"Great, wanna put together some IKEA stuff?" - one asked. Of course I said yes, it's like LEGO for adults! :)

So while they were working on network stuff I sat in the middle of their office assembling this drawer. It was quite funny seeing the reactions from people who came in. I suppose they don't often see a girl in that office to begin with, let alone one sitting on the floor with a screwdriver in hand and a couple of screws in her mouth. Some even commented that it's 'weird seeing a girl doing that when you have 5 guys in the office".
Oh well, I had a splendid time! :)



No comments: