Friday, June 1, 2012

Still alive!

Hey! I know, I know, about 3 weeks have passed by since my latest blog entry... BUT! Being busy also means that I took tons of pictures. The downside is that they need to be taken off my camera first and then I can share them with you.

Since the Swift, husband and I were away for 3 days up in the mountains at the YWAM base, climbed to the highest peek in Togo, ate some delicious food, took million pictures of lizards and forests....etc

I also went away for 6 days on a road trip to visit the places where we had leadership conferences to have some follow up meetings with participants and this time I managed to stay away from any bugs and sickness! Yay! :)

We had our first AT SEA muster drill today (see photo), which means we are indeed just a few weeks away from leaving Togo. That also means the sad goodbyes are already in full force :(

OK, soon there will be more coming. I promise...

No comments: