Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back on the Boat

Hello All!

Just a quick note to let you all know that after being away for 3 weeks for vacation / honeymoon / fundraising... we are back on board again. We truly had a fabulous time in Newcastle, UK and in Stavanger, Norway and for the first time I wasn't too excited to return to our floating home. We miss our new and old(er) friends already, but we know, for now, THIS is the place we need to be. :)

As I logged in I realised I haven't updated my blog for quite some time and I do have some outstanding posts. I published 2 patient stories today and as I have some time this last weekend before we sail to Guinea I will try to finish some more about Dry Dock, UK, Norway and the Loro Parque extravaganza in Tenerife.

                                                                                                                 Until then...
                                                                                                                           Réka & Darren


No comments: